10 Reasons to Replace Old Windows
1. Curb Appeal- Older windows on your home may look outdated or unattractive. Changing out the windows with new replacement windows will help give your home the look you are aiming for and improve the curb appeal.
2. Ease of Use- New windows are easier to clean because most are built with a tilt-in feature. This allows you to tilt the window in to quickly wash the exterior of the window instead of doing so from the outside of the home.
3. Safety- Many older windows become very difficult to open and close over time. This can also lead to the windows not being able to remain open and falling shut.
4. Noise Control- New windows provide better noise control from the outside commotion. If you live close to a main road or have noisy neighbors, new replacement windows could make for a world of difference!
5. Energy Efficient- Replacement Windows will offer improved energy efficiency for your home. Older windows tend to have air leaks and let drafts into the home. The improved efficiency can help cut costs on heating and cooling bills!
6. Value- New replacement windows will not only make your house look more appealing, but they are an investment that will add to the total value.
7. Maintenance Free- Windows now come with great low maintenance features – including no painting!
8. Comfort- A certain comfort can be brought to your home by replacing the windows. It can assist in providing a warmer environment, and you can also move furniture closer to windows to help expand your living area.
9. Window Security- New windows can also aid in easing fears of break-ins and intruders. Double locks and interlocks double strength glass for high impact resistance.
10. Enjoying the View- Your old windows may have become foggy, scratched or dirty over time. Installing new windows with new glass can help give you a clearer view of the outside world!